ARTICLE REVIEW - Innovative Online Programs Are Revolutionizing Supply-Chain Education

I have completed one of the certificate courses mentioned in this article (MIT MicroMasters) and a number of others over the years. The courses I have taken have been challenging - segments become inaccessible over time to force people to meet a minimum cadence, exams have been tough - but I learned a lot. Some of the material was a refresher, some was new and some gave me the theory behind what I was practicing. I was able to do this because the courses were online. Otherwise the time challenges of a busy career and young children would have kept me from any additional educational options.

I agree with the conclusion - "Online education won’t replace residential models; it will complement and enrich them with access to industry leaders or innovative facilities via video..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Article Review: Procurement's Data Problem

Standardization in the Supply Chain - role of 3D software?

FarStar and IXPA - global interim resource management